|Astonish Results Blog|
We believe Every little program helps!™. If you have an idea for a software product currently not available commercially or non-commercially we will be more than glad to develop it for you FOR FREE provided it meets the following criteria:
- Priority is given to:
- Network client/server applications.
- Text processing (e.g. HTML, CSS, XML, XUL, XAML).
- Implementing a graphical user interface to native, interpreted, or JIT compiled command-line/terminal applications.
- Anything related to web browsers.
- Internet Security and cryptography.
- The target operating system is either Microsoft Windows XP or later, Linux with kernel 2.6 or later, or both.
- It can be implemented without infringing copyrights, patents, or criminal law.
- It does not require licensing or permission from 3rd parties.
- It will be of great use to the general public or a specialized subset of the general public.
- You agree to grant us a world-wide royalty free right to use your idea in commercial and/or non-commercial products and services. Moreover, you agree that the final product will be copyrighted by or jointly copyrighted by TredoSoft depending on your contribution to the development process.
If your idea meets the criteria, you are invited to contact us via our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If, however, your idea does not meet some of the criteria you may still contact us for a paid-for service and we will be more than glad to provide you with an estimate.